January 14, 2011

1 random night in the delivery suite. Versi Trinity College

Tiba di Coombe hospital tepat pkl 11pm. I was assigned to a delivery room. I met a very nice couple expecting their second baby. Sungguh jeles apabila melihat si suami yang sangat mengambil berat keadaan isteri beliau yang sedang dalam kesakitan untuk melahirkan anak. In my mind I do want my husband to be like him if we are in the same situation like them. She received epidural at 12.15am and delivered before the epidural kick-in. It seemed to me the epidural was like the booster for her to start the second stage of labour. 12.34am, a baby boy was born. Comel sangat baby tu nangis. Halus je bunyi dia. The mother menangis kegembiraan. Aku pon hampir menangis. Haha. Tetibe jadi very emotional. Delivery suite sangat sunyi harini. Tiada apa yang berlaku sejak 3 jam yang lalu. I'm writing this entry while having my very long-second break. I just want to be home now:(

1 comment: